SHREE AASHIRWAD Pure wOOD Pressed Gingelly / Sesame / Til Oil (Virgin / Chekku / Kachi Ghani) – 1 L
Sesame oil is an edible vegetable oil derived from sesame seeds. Besides being used as cooking oil, it is used as a flavor enhancer in many cuisines, having a distinctive nutty aroma and taste. The oil is one of the earliest-known crop-based oils.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||50 x 50 x 100 Millimeters|
|Package Weight||0.22 Pounds|
About this item
- 100% Pure, Wood-Pressed, Kachi Ghani & Unadulterated oil, ensured by the Fatty Acid Profiling process.
- Good source of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA), Decreasing saturated fatty acids and increasing monounsaturated fatty acids in diet helps to maintain a healthy heart and normal cholesterol levels and is great for body/hair massage and oil pulling. Help get glowing smooth skin, strong bones, and teeth. Especially useful for children.
- Extracted through the wooden pressed to preserve the natural goodness of oil.
- Suitable for use in deep frying, sauteing, and salad dressings.Easy to store and convenient to use when cooking.
- Made with pride by a farmer. Quality is a matter of conscience!